Solution Architect in Web3 (Part-time)
4IRE Group is a Swedish-Ukrainian holding company providing software development outsourcing and world-class tech & business consulting in Blockchain, Fintech, and Green Finance. Leveraging 13+ years of experience on the market, we build ready-to-go Web 3.0 and Fintech solutions to help our clients speed up market entry and outperform their competitors who build products from scratch.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced blockchain/web3 solutions architect to work on T&M with the prospect of becoming a full-time employee.
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer on storage and distributed systems.
- Extensive programming experience with at least one modern language such as Go, Rust, Typescript, Java.
- In-depth understanding of decentralized systems, blockchain, and web3, as well as system design, data structures, and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of how to write product PoC, and MVP on the frontend, backend, and blockchain level.
What we expect:
In addition to the core requirements, we expect the following from the ideal candidate:
- Smart contracts expertise: Experience in smart contract development and architecture.
- Building solutions from scratch: The ability to conceptualize and build media solutions from the ground up.
- Technical leadership: You will guide and provide technical advice and support throughout the project, driving solutions forward.
- Client interaction: You will work closely with clients during pre-sales, ensuring a deep understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Architectural strategy: Define both business and technical needs to develop architecture strategies, standards, and processes.
- Roadmaps and timelines: Construct project roadmaps and provide estimates for solution implementation timelines.
- System design: Offer system design recommendations that align with technical requirements and best practices.
- Cutting-edge technology: Work with the latest technologies and tools, helping to define best practices and identify areas for improvement.
- 100% remote;
- Competitive compensation is linked to the USD rate;
- Flexible working hours in the European time zone;
- The team is always ready to help;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth.