Software Engineer Low Latency
4IRE Group is a Swedish-Ukrainian holding company providing software development outsourcing and world-class tech & business consulting in Blockchain, Fintech, and Green Finance. Leveraging 13+ years of experience on the market, we build ready-to-go Web 3.0 and Fintech solutions to help our clients speed up market entry and outperform their competitors who build products from scratch.
The Latency Critical Trading team seeks a software engineer, ideally with strong Options product knowledge, who is excited to architect, design, and implement low latency C++ systems that are robust, resilient, accurate, stable, and blindingly fast.
- Degree in computer science or a related field;
- Preferred working knowledge of Options and Option Pricing Models within a High Frequency Trading Environment;
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++;
- Strong template, meta programming, and generic programming knowledge a plus;
- Comfortable with new features of C++17 and C++20;
- Strong understanding of low-latency and real-time system design and implementation;
- Good understanding of Linux system internals and networking;
- Deep understanding of CPU architecture and the ability to leverage CPU capabilities;
- Strong financial experience across multiple asset classes, particularly Options knowledge;
- Strong understanding of multiple trading venue protocols and unique behaviors (for both Market Data, and Order Entry, with a focus on Market Data);
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, or Perl and shell scripts (a plus).
- Assisting in the development of a tick by tick backtesting research platform and exchange simulation.
- Collaborating with hardware and software developers across divisions to build ultra-low latency trading systems.
- Contributing towards the team’s technical direction by driving new initiatives.
- Developing and optimizing large-scale parallel computation problems that requires large quantities of data shared across resources.
- Developing systems, interfaces, and tools to historical market data and trading simulations that increase research productivity.
- Designing and implementing a low latency high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world.
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency.
- Helping build and maintain our automated test and benchmark framework, risk-management, performance- tracking, and other tools.
- Testing, implementing, and benchmarking different feed handlers (internal and external) on different hardware offerings and settings. (e.g. Solarflare, Mellanox NICs, different switches, different compilers and compiler flags, different OS options, etc.).
- Working closely with trading teams to gather requirements and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with development and support teams to adapt to exchange technical upgrades.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Long-term employment;
- Friendly team (we are a company with a family atmosphere).