Senior Java Engineer
4IRE Group is a Swedish-Ukrainian holding company providing software development outsourcing and world-class tech & business consulting in Blockchain, Fintech, and Green Finance. Leveraging 12+ years of experience on the market, we build ready-to-go Web 3.0 and Fintech solutions to help our clients speed up market entry and outperform their competitors who build products from scratch.
Our mission is to build revolutionary solutions that transform industries and help businesses embrace Web 3.0. Thus, we gather classy specialists to work on engaging and challenging projects, helping them to unlock their potential and implement ideas for Web 3.0 and Fintech companies.
- Extensive experience with Java and related technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful APIs;
- Experience with blockchain, including implementation and integration;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and team skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
What we expect
- Design, development, and maintenance of server-side web applications using Java and related technologies;
- Work on blockchain implementation and integration;
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, and testing;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the development;
- Providing mentoring and guidance to junior members of the development team;
- Following new technologies and industry trends related to blockchain.
Nice to have:
- Blockchain development experience.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Smooth adaptation period: 3 months;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Long-term employment.