Senior Back-end Engineer (Node.js)
4IRE is a leading Ukrainian-Swedish IT consulting company that focuses on Blockchain, DeFi, and Green Finance empowering businesses to take advantage of the latest technologies. Since 2010, we have become a long-term strategic partner helping with a full range of services required for launching innovative Blockchain and DeFi solutions.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Business Analysts, Dev team, and QA Engineers;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Help with bringing to life architectural redesign of the system;
- Ensure designs are following specifications;
- Investigate performance and technical issues from production.
What we expect
- 3-4+ years of experience in Node.js;
- Experience with Nest.js;
- Experience with AWS + Kubernetes;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with architecting and managing both relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with writing, deploying, and maintaining highly efficient and scalable APIs;
- Demonstrate experience with architecting design patterns;
- Experience with horizontal scaling, and load balancing;
- Commitment to a software development workflow that includes robust testing through the use of Jest, Mocha, or other similar tools;
- English: Upper-Intermediate — International Team.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Smooth adaptation period: 2 months;
- Long-term employment;
- Friendly team (we are a company with a family atmosphere).