Middle/Senior Business Analyst
4IRE is a leading Ukrainian-Swedish IT consulting company that focuses on Blockchain, DeFi, and Green Finance empowering businesses to take advantage of the latest technologies. Since 2010, we have become a long-term strategic partner helping with a full range of services required for launching innovative Blockchain and DeFi solutions.
- Managing the Q&A process (questions collection, consolidation, and Q&A facilitation with the client);
- Facilitating Presales Discoveries;
- Defining Solution Scope in a form of the Feature list with complete coverage of all the requirements in RFP on the level of the details efficient/required for estimations. Based on the RFP input materials quality and timeframe it will be ballpark/high level or detailed Feature list;
- Facilitating Estimation and Solution design processes with Solution Architects/Technical Team;
- Consolidating Estimates and Assumptions;
- Defining and Describing:
• Roadmap and Delivery Methodology;
• Discovery Workshops Agenda and Schedule.
- Visualizing and Optimizing the presentation of the proposal content using various techniques;
- Creating Proposal presentation decks (PowerPoint), presenting proposals to customers;
- Working as engagement manager/business consultant during kick-off and discovery phase.
What we expect
- 2-3+ years of experience in Business Analysis;
- Experience with the full project life cycle in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Fluent Technical Writing Skills;
- Fluent English;
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams;
- Well-versed with running presentations in a workshop setting for a customer executive, groups of business and technical leaders, excellent facilitation and presentation skills;
- Motivated leader with a proactive approach;
- Ambitious, bright, and hardworking;
- Ability to multitask;
- Experience with projects in the discovery phase. The candidate must understand the specifics of work at this stage of development and be able to write tasks in a short time (4-6 weeks);
- Experience in writing Integrations requirements. Knowledge of basic query components.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Smooth adaptation period: 2 months;
- Long-term employment;
- Friendly team (we are a company with a family atmosphere).