4IRE Group is a Swedish-Ukrainian holding company providing software development outsourcing and world-class tech & business consulting in Blockchain, Fintech, and Green Finance. Leveraging 13+ years of experience on the market, we build ready-to-go Web 3.0 and Fintech solutions to help our clients speed up market entry and outperform their competitors who build products from scratch.
We are seeking a talented and experienced KDB Developer to place in a role with our client, a global hedge fund with more than 1,600 employees and offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Required professional experience:
- KDB+/Q, experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Must be able to build out industrial grade infrastructure.
- Experience working with large financial data sets like market data, order/execution data, or positions data.
- B.S. in a hard science.
- Must have experience managing large financial databases and datasets consisting of real-time and historical market data or order and execution data
- Experience building/maintaining Quant research databases for back testing of trading strategies is a big plus.
- Experience architecting large systems with data in the petabytes is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Architect and implement components for the firms tick repository;
- Develop key parts of the system;
- Design operational tools to accompany infrastructure;
- Implement integration points with non-kdb componentry;
- Implement functionality based on defined API;
- Implement reusable kdb application componentry;
- Capable of implementing library grade software;
- Leverage strategic development and operational tools.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Long-term employment;
- Friendly team (we are a company with a family atmosphere).