- Deep dive into the product system;
- Collection, processing, and analysis of business requirements at all stages of the development life cycle;
- Modeling of business processes;
- Creating prototypes and wireframes;
- Close collaboration with DEV/QA teams (planning, task management, bug tracking, change management);
- Work with the dev team during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that requirements and specification documents are kept up to date.
What we expect
- Experience in the Business/System Analyst position for at least two years on outsourcing projects, both from scratch and not;
- Experience in modeling business processes in BPMN/UML notations;
- Experience in designing database models;
- Experience in prototyping;
- Skills in system analysis (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML/XSD, SQL);
- Experience with such tools as Postman/Swagger/Git/others;
- Technical background (QA or software development) will be a plus;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology;
- English at Upper-Intermediate level and above.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Smooth adaptation period: 3 months;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Long-term employment.