- Experience with Java and related technologies such as Spring;
- Experience with SQL, Docker, Git, OAuth2;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
What we expect
- Design, development, and maintenance of server-side web applications using Java and related technologies;
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, and testing;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the development;
- Ensure that systems are developed which meet business requirements and for functionality, quality, stability, and sustainability;
- Provide knowledge and support for applications and portal development, integration, and maintenance;
- Provide input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Competitive salary depending on the background;
- The ability to grow professionally and develop your career;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Smooth adaptation period: 3 months;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Long-term employment.