- Advanced English proficiency, with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven experience in fintech/banking, with a track record of successful sales and business development;
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions;
- Autonomous and able to work independently;
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills, with an existing network in European markets being a plus;
- Located in the European Union and can travel internationally for offline events;
- This position is ideal for someone who has previously held a similar role;
- Passion for selling innovative technology solutions in the finance industry, with a customer-centric mindset and a focus on driving results.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue goals in the European market;
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners, and industry influencers;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify market trends and develop effective marketing strategies;
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our product and services, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Marketing support to help you reach your sales goals;
- Established lead generation process to facilitate sales;
- A streamlined presales process with business analysts;
- Base salary plus commission based on sales;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- A fantastic atmosphere with the energy of a fast-growing tech company;
- Experienced colleagues who are eager to share knowledge;
- A smooth onboarding period of three months.